Amazon Price $176
Regarded as the go-to reference in the field, Atlas of Regional Anesthesia brings you the detailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise needed to confidently administer a myriad of nerve block techniques in all areas of the body. Step-by-step illustrations demonstrate each technique in a simple, easy-to-follow manner while an emphasis on cross-sectional anatomy, illustrations of gross and surface anatomy, and ultrasound, CT and MRI scans help you develop a 3-dimensional concept of anatomy essential to successful regional anesthesia. Extensive updates throughout provide state-of-the-art coverage of conventional and ultrasound-guided techniques, as well as new coverage of the latest procedures.
- The fresh perspective of two new lead editors Drs. Ehab Farag and Loran Mounir-Soliman―personally selected by Dr. David Brown.
- Expanded coverage of ultrasound use including; locating nerves and anatomic landmarks, administering regional anesthesia in ambulatory settings, and guiding in administration of regional anesthesia in adults and children.
- Enhanced electronic assets including videos demonstrating all blocks―with access to fully interactive information on the basic 3D anatomy, ultrasound scanning techniques, ultrasound anatomy and needle placement including in-atlas video for 8 of the most commonly performed regional blocks.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 376 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5 edition (July 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323354904
- ISBN-13: 9780323354905