Systematically solve tough diagnostic challenges in gynecologic pathology with this new title in the Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology series. This practical, full-color reference uses select images of clinical and pathological findings, together with succinct, expert instructions, to guide you through the decision-making process by distinguishing between commonly confused lesions of the gynecologic tract. By presenting material according to the way pathologists actually work, this user-friendly volume helps you quickly differentiate entities that have overlapping morphologic features.
- Presents over 170 differential diagnoses in gynecologic pathology, including the most common entities as well as selected rare diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Features over 1,500 high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison with respect to clinicopathologic features and ancillary tests.
- Includes sections on Vulva & Vagina, Cervix, Endometrial Epithelial Lesions, Uterine Pure Mesenchymal and Mixed Epithelial-Mesenchymal Lesions, Ovary, Peritoneum/Omentum, Fallopian Tube and Paratubal Region, and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease.
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Hardcover: 544 pages
- Publisher: LWW (January 27, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496332946
- ISBN-13: 978-1496332943