Toc, Index, Bookmark20 Points ~ $2
Price $92 (Amazon)
Handbook of Spine Surgery, Second Edition, is a completely updated and comprehensive reference that distills the basic principles of contemporary spine surgery. Its coverage of both principles and techniques makes it an excellent refresher before surgery or a valuable daily companion for residents and surgeons caring for patients with spinal disorders.
Key Features of the Second Edition:
- New chapters on adult degenerative deformity, pediatric scoliosis and radiographic principles of deformity
- Expanded spinal trauma section now includes separate chapters on cervical, thoracolumbar, and sacropelvic injuries
- Common clinical questions (with answers) at the end of each chapter highlight topics frequently encountered in the operating room and on board exams
- Easy-to-read bulleted format
The second edition of this handbook is the go-to guide for all those involved in spine surgery.
- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 2nd edition edition (December 23, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 162623163X
- ISBN-13: 9781626231634