Amazon Price $12
Prepare for the SAT Biology E/M test with the experts you trust!
This step-by-step guide will give you the knowledge and tools you need to succeed on this challenging exam. You’ll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies created and classroom-tested by high school science teachers and curriculum developers. You’ll also get full-length practice tests, hundreds of sample questions, and all the facts about the current exam — everything you need to do your best on test day!
- 4 full-length sample tests in the latest test format
- More than 400 practice questions
- Step-by-step review of all topics covered on the exam
- Teacher-recommended strategies to raise your score
- Special features: SAT Biology at a Glance, Top Items to Remember on Test Day, and more
About the Authors
Stephanie Zinn (New York, NY) taught biology at the Spence School, a leading private high school in New York City. Nick Tarasen is a widely published science writer and educator.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 4 edition (January 4, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259584070
- ISBN-13: 9781259584077