150 Points ~ $15
Amazon Price $150
by Hiroshi Shimizu (Author)
Shimizu?s Dermatology, Second Edition provides practical, didactic, and rapid-reference advice on diagnosis and management of the most common dermatologic conditions.
Written by one of the world?s leading experts, and a best-seller in Japan where it was first published, the second edition is cohesive, richly illustrated, attractively presented, and fully revised to reflect the latest in clinical developments. This complete dermatology resource offers:
- Over 2,000 clinical images to aid rapid and easy diagnosis
- 100% clinically focused chapters describing the clinical features, classifications, pathogeneses, pathologies, treatments and lab findings of diseases
- Key points and tips and tricks in every chapter for practical guidance
- Attractive color presentation throughout, with high-quality clinical images
Improve your knowledge of skin conditions and their management with this concise, user-friendly, alternative to larger reference books. Shimizu?s Dermatology is ideal for specialists in clinical practice, trainees managing patients at clinics or hospitals or preparing for board exams, and medical students.
- Pages: 661 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (February 6, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119099056
- ISBN-13: 978-1119099055